indecisivevaljean asked: multiples of 6
I see what you did thar. xD
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
Well I don’t know how people describe me, but for the sake of argument let’s compare how I see myself to how you (the person reading this right now) sees me. I look in the mirror and see an overweight, baggy-eyed, bum-bearded, dude with a weird face that looks like he’s in his 40s.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
No, but I probably would if it were for a special occasion or if I were a zombie!extra on The Walking Dead.
18. Does love really exist?
Yes, but the I don’t think the idea of True Love exists. The idea of soulmates, to be specific. I think we meet who we meet and share various connections, emotional and physical. Obviously we connect deeper with some people more than others and with some of those connections we keep them (or want to keep them) for the rest of our lives. So yes, I think love in and of itself exists. The romanticism that people put into it on the other hand is more in our heads than tangible.
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
A definite combination of both. I mean, you could be a gang member, but if you get out and dedicate your life to preventing gang violence, that makes up a lot for your past. That doesn’t make it go away or mean you should forget it, though.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
Society is just another thing like romantic love that we put so much emphasis on and feels so real in our heads but, generally speaking, really doesn’t exist. Like the economy, celebrity status or God.
36. Ideal height?
For me? Or for a girl? Hm. I dunno. I guess regardless, a height where I can kiss the top of her head without getting on my tip-toes. :\
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
I suppose this means how I’ll walk up to them and tell them my name is Jace and smile awkwardly as I sit down, but I’m a bit of a romantic, so I’d arrive first (just in case they wanted to back out upon seeing me) with the note that I’ll be at the bar drinking a Stella Artois with a white carnation in my lapel.
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*ABOUT YOU*~✧』
- 1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
- 2. Are you tall or short?
- 3. What’s your favorite color?
- 4. What do you love about yourself?
- 5. What’s your greatest flaw?
- 6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
- 7. What are you really, really good at?
- 8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
- 9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
- 10. How do you spend your free time?
- 11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
- 12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
- 13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
- 14. Favorite game?
- 15. What color is your hair?
- 16. Do you believe in god?
- 17. Is men’s rights a thing?
- 18. Does love really exist?
- 19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
- 20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
- 21. How do you feel about the school system?
- 22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
- 23. What is art?
- 24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
- 25. What happens after we die?
- 26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
- 28. Is there good in everyone?
- 29. Does apathy really exist?
- 29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
- 30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
- (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
- 31. What gender do you prefer?
- 32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
- 33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
- 34. Favorite hair color?
- 35. Favorite eye color?
- 36. Ideal height?
- 37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
- 39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
- 40. Could you fall in love online?
- 41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
- 42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
- 43. Could you forgive a cheater?
- 44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
- 45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?
A week before Thanksgiving, we took our last regular test in my math class. All through the holiday weekend and all this week, I’ve been dreading the result, because my total grade was at 89% - right on the verge of an A.
And you guys.
I got a 73/76. That’s 96%.
And that puSHES MY TOTAL GRADE UP TO 92%.
I’M LITERALLY GETTING AN A IN MATH. MATH!!!!